Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mercyful-Silvermoon Forum Index -> Other Raider's Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reditus
Deputy GM

re: So then, who is coming back to raid :D

Hey all, as you can tell people are coming back to wow, e.g. myself and Shelley for example.

If you are planning to raid in WoD then let us know here, so if you are up for joining us for raiding in WoD let us know as we are making plans nice and early :).

We have not made any plans yet on times and days as it is REALLY early still and want to work it around the group. 

we are aiming for a 20 man Mythic raid team but we will be starting normal and working out way up. 

Also we want to mention we do prefer everyone to come to Silvermoon to raid with us otherwise it's just a lot of hassle like before and will be tricky to prove guild progression.

If you got any questions ask here or give me and Shelly a shout. 

Just to let you know by the way, you all know my pally as Reditus-alonsus, I am currently on Phamon-Silvermoon as pally has moved but name was taken. Thanks to Blizzard though I got Reditus back but got to pay to change it lol xD  

Anyway TY for reading this and hope to see you all in WoW soon :)

-Reditus

Stone_brow

re: Count me in! (hopefully..)

Hey Chris!

Good to hear from you again :D It's been quite a while since I fired up WoW. However I absolutely do plan on starting again on WoD, race Nina to 100, and start raiding with Mercyful. There might be some issues though.. I'm a little busy with school, (although I do have plans to work around that) and my SSD-drive is currently fried (Which I hope to replace ASAP..). And finally there's Semper Paratus (my previous raiding guild) who might become active again, I might rejoin Semper, but there's absolutely no guarantee that Semper will re-bond, or if I even want to rejoin. 

At any case you can count me in as a (Warrior, ofcourse!) tank for now :D

Reditus
Deputy GM

re: Re: Count me in! (hopefully..)

Stone_brow wrote:

Hey Chris!

Good to hear from you again :D It's been quite a while since I fired up WoW. However I absolutely do plan on start...

Hey, it's good to hear from you again :) thanks for letting me know, there will be a spot for you if you do come to raid with us.

How are you doing anyhow?

Tnttodda

I would love to but just not sure if I would have the time :( Im currently busy on Monday and some Tuesday and Thursday nights :(

Reditus
Deputy GM

Tnttodda wrote:

I would love to but just not sure if I would have the time :( Im currently busy on Monday and some Tuesday and Thursday nights :(

Hey, how are you doing?

We still have lots of time and might be able to arrange something. We have not set times and dates until WoD. I will be doing my best to arrange these to keep as many of you happy as possible :)

Nadski

Hey, not sure if a lot of you will remember me I wasn't here for a very long time but I'm back and I'm up for raiding if possible, but would all depend on the days you plan to raid on inevitably.

Hope you guys are all doing well though, Nadski / Wazack

Reditus
Deputy GM

Nadski wrote:

Hey, not sure if a lot of you will remember me I wasn't here for a very long time but I'm back and I'm up for raiding if possible, but would all depend on the days you plan to raid on inevitably.

Hope you guys are all doing well though, Nadski / Wazack

Hey good to hear that, not sure about times and days as we have not even hit the expansion yet but we will sort something out :) all raid member will know :)

Hartzor

Hello, 

I'm looking to raid with you guys too. My mains are Hartzor (ret pala) and Hartchii (mistweaver)

Looking to use whatever character is needed.

Looking forward to it!!

Bolamshea

Hey guys, long time no see :-)

It's possible that I can come, though it might be harder now the Mrs has started uni and needs study time where I have the kids.

4 kids to juggle and doing a raid might just prove to be a bit beyond my means. Depends entirely on the days though.

Oh, and I doubt I'll be moving to Silvermoon...I'd want to move all my chars, not just one and unless I find a wad of cash laying abandoned somewhere, that's not gonna happen.

Skullsmacker123

4 kids to juggle and doing a raid might just prove to be a bit beyond my means. Depends entirely on the days though.

Hey Bolamshea hope your well,

hopefully we can work something out for you 

freyamaiden
Guild Mistress

re: ref Bolamshea

Hey Robert

I am sure you can multi task most women do every day heheheh:p:p

Syrabane-alonsus

Ow hello, as Chris already knows, I am also back, and want to raid in WoD.

My intention is to raid on my warlock again, but if we really need healers I can level my priest up first to fill in the gap as discipline till a healer has been found.

Reditus
Deputy GM

Syrabane-alonsus wrote:

Ow hello, as Chris already knows, I am also back, and want to raid in WoD.

My intention is to raid on my warlock again, but if we really need healers I can level my priest up first to fill in the gap as discipline till a healer has been found.

That's good to know, thanks Syra will keep that in mind :)

bawlzlol

hey, looking to raid with you guys also if possible! cheers. ign: bawlzz. can't wait!!!!!!!!

StonecowOccie

I'll be back for WoD.

Planning to go on my monk as Healer again, but I can also go on my Shaman Healer. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mercyful-Silvermoon Forum Index -> Other Raider's Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: